The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition, defines ‘barbarity’ as:
1. Savage brutality or cruelty in actions or conduct.
2. A cruel or savage act.
In this video, new recruits at
Philippine Maritime Institute in Bacolod some marine school are repeatedly punched and slapped, apparently in a hazing ritual, which I wonder if the maritime school has sanctioned, as it seems to have happened within one of its corridors.
This is not for the faint of heart.
I caught this news on TV last week and thought the killing of Ebarle Jr. was just senseless. The victim was practically defenseless against Fil-Am Jason Ivler who was driving a “diplomatic” car. The grief displayed by Ebarle’s girlfriend and relatives is just heartbreaking.
Apparently, some people should never be allowed to drive, especially if the cars they are driving have plates that just about grant them the right to violate traffic rules. From what I know, diplomatic cars are given so much freedom from traffic rules.
Strangely, Freddie Aguilar’s sister‘s evil spawn has a pending criminal case over another traffic altercation that happened in 2004 and resulted in the death of a Malacanang Undersecretary. A number of other road rage incidents, one including grave threat, allegedly committed by Ivler are reported by witnesses.
It’s about time that we pass the RH Bill.
If you cannot make your own decision, then it might help you to read:
It’s a slow-news day, so here is a nice filler. Presidential spawn and talentless movie actor Pampanga Congressman Mikey Arroyo‘s reasoning about irregularities in his Statement of Assets and Liabilities doesn’t make sense, but his challenge for anyone to sue him does. Somebody please give it to him.
[googlemaps https://www.gmanews.tv/evideo/47092/interview-with-rep-mikey-arroyo-on-his-properties” frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no”>This page requires a higher version browser
- Presidential spawn’s net worth grew from P5 million in 2002 to P76 million in 2008. The difference is hindi kalakihan anyway.
- Contributions to his campaign funds made his life “nakagaan ng kaunti.” (“Tapos pag kampanya, siyempre kahit papaano marami ding tumutulong sa atin. Hindi naman sa nakaipon, pero siyempre nakakagaan ng kaunti… “). Still, from P5 million to P76 million in just 5 years???
- He wouldn’t divulge on TV who the other investors in the company are, although their names are registered with the SEC and thus, are on public records. However, spawn wants to make it hard for Monsod and everyone watching the segment to find out who they are.
- Presidential son/business entity flips houses in the US but doesn’t sell house, but flips house, have one house, then other house, and then…I’m confused.
- Everybody in the government does it anyway. WoOt?
- Winnie Monsod can put any spawn in his place, especially if spawn is not particularly bright.
- Arnold Clavio saying ill-gotten wealth is major LOL.
- Mikey Arroyo sounds like, and is as inarticulate as, Willie Revillame.
- Spawn, take note, is a legislator. He signs documents he says he doesn’t understand, which makes one wonder if he read the bills he voted for. Does he even read?
Via Ellen Tordesillas
The house being questioned is located at 1655 Beachway Park Boulevard, San Mateo, California: