1. Where do you hang your towel to dry after showering?
on a hook behind the bedroom door
2. What kind of mouse pad do you have?
black leatherette covered mousepad courtesy of Enderlin school.
3. Do you brush your hair with a comb or a brush?
4. In your opinion, who do you think is the hottest celebrity?
It’s a toss between Orlando Bloom and Ewan McGregor
5. You got a project due tomorrow, do you use tape or glue?
Huh? What for???
6. Chicken or pork adobo?
7. By the time you get to school, is the sky still dark?
I don’t go to school anymore, but by the time I get to work, the sun’s already up in the 10.30 AM sky
8. If you had a choice to see a unicorn or mermaid which would it be?
Unicorn. Pero puwede bang si Orlando Bloom na lang?
9. What color is your underwear?
10. What time does the sun usually set?
Between 5.30 and 6.00 pm
11. What do you think of last before you go to sleep?
Bakit gising pa ako? (Why am I still awake?)
12. AC or fan?
13. Do you wear braces?
I used to
14. Can you hand stand?
No. Can you?
15. If you were the opposite sex, how would you style your hair?
In anything that looks good on me.
16. What level of math are you in?
Will high school math do? I like algebra.
17. Jessica Simpson or Alba?
18. Which subject is worse, English or Math?
What do you mean worse? I like them both, though I do better in English that Math.
19. What’s one thing you really want to do this very moment?
20. After buying something, do you automatically throw your receipts away?
21. CD player or iPOD?
iPOD. Though what I have is a Samsung mp3 player.
22. Would you rather spin upside down going 30 mph or drop 400 ft. into water?
23. Whats your favorite shape?
24. What do you have planned for the weekend.?
Play badminton in Intramuros if there’s a schedule. Go out with Rome if he isn’t busy. Watch a movie, get drunk, see friends, update my blog, clean the apartment, blog, relax, read a book.
25. Have you ever gone ice skating?
26. If you were put in a room with nothing except for a pencil and a paper, what would you do?
Write a short story.
27. Is it always easy finding your remote everytime you want to watch TV?
Yeah. It’s either in the kitchen or buried under the pillows.
28. How was your day?
29. Do you grow your nails, bite or trim them?
I trim my nails. I hate long fingernails.
30. Describe your handwriting
Unreadable, Illegible and other such similar adjectives.
31. Do you consider yourself a stalker?
Uhhh…I googled someone before meeting him for the first time just to check if the guy I was going to have coffee with wasn’t a serial murderer. Hehe… Nah, stalking is a waste of time.
32. Do you bruise easily?
Yes, depending on which racquet I’m using when I accidentally hit myself.
33. There’s nothing on TV except Barney and Japanese news what do you do?
Either watch DVD or read a book or a magazine.
34. Do you know more than 3 myspace codes?
I’ve got the Nooz’d widget, plus MySpace video of Josh Groban and Michael Buble performing together, which doesn’t work. I like my profile’s layout to be as clean as possible. The blog looks insane, though, so I’ve got to work on it.
35. You got an essay due, you either can type or write in pen, which will it be?
Type. Preferably in a computer.
36. Do you wear jeans to relax at home?
37. Describe yourself using one word:
38. Do you use deodorant?
But of course!
39. Do you like ice in your drink?
Yes, except when it’s hot coffee or tea that I’m drinking
40. Do you have abs?
Flabs, more like.